Bless are those able to know the revelation on “My Chosen Mentors T-shirt,” for their lives shall be nothing but a living example of Christ Himself. Endless wealth shall overtake them for the advancement of God’s kingdom. Opulence shall rule and reign in their homes and families. Healthy bodies shall they own. Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding building on a scale as God will be ever-present in their thought lives to build empires. No weapons formed against them shall prosper, and will build legacies to leave behind because their mentors are Father God, the Word (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost-three but as one (1 John 5: 8). Our Jesus, who is God, the creator of all things both in heaven and earth (John 1: 3) will give to you whatever you ask of Him from Father God, the giver of all good and perfect gifts (James 1: 17) by the power of the Holy Ghost that lives in us if we believe Him to do it. Get yourself My Chosen Mentors T-shirt today.
Mentors are someone we look up to for guidance. The greatest mentors in the world are the Father, the Word (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost. This is whom I have allowed to have the greatest impact in my life, which is why I design this graphic to coincide with my beliefs. “My Chosen Mentors T-shirt,” is to help a believer to unite their thoughts with Christ and become a recipient of what has already been given; the best of all things.
I make no claims what this information will do for you because every person level of thoughts and beliefs are different except what could happen if your faith is in harmony God. You will decide that by the results you get.
Pick up several of My Chosen Mentors T-shirts today for your leaders, family, youth groups, Bible Study Groups, or your church so they may speak subconsciously to the hidden man of the heart. Once it gets there, the Spirit of God begins to move on autopilot through you giving life to your wish.
T-shirts are 100% pre-shrunk, 100 % cotton Beefy-T, or Comfort soft heavy weight cotton.
Bonus Message to go with “My Chosen Mentors”
Jesus Christ, my mentor, lives in me, and my mentor has His Father in Him, who has given to the church, if asked, the same Holy Ghost He gave to His Son in the earth, in John 1: 32-34. The scripture reads… 32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. The same Holy Ghost is in the children of God in John 14: 26, 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Yes, this is the same Holy Ghost given to Jesus by Father God is the same Holy Ghost operating in my life and the lives of other Christians to understand God, on a God level to get God results.
The Father, the Word (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost three but as ONE (1 John 5: 7) are My Chosen Mentors, and I live in the richest kingdom in the earth. I committed to God-Jesus whatever He tells me to do, I will do it. I will honor what He instructs as Mary reminded the apostles in John 2: 5, 5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. I may not have the full picture of how God is working things out I have given to Him to bring to pass or the things He said He is doing through me except the promises of His Word spoken to me. Like the Centurion said, “but speak the Word only” (Matthew 8: 8) and so is it with me. Understanding what I know about God from my twenty-two years of training, hidden away from the world by God, it is now time for my schooling to pay off. God has instructed me to speak as I speak; to teach the world and the huge part of the faithless body of Christ how real men and women of God move through the created powers of a supernatural God. You take away the number of members in the average ministry and it will sink, they could not continue. Quite the contrary for this church with global dominance teachings on eternal life and true prosperity teaching, which shall result in the largest body of believers ever assemble as part of a church since Christians was first called Christians in the church in Antioch (Acts 11: 26).
In my sphere of influence of almost twenty-two years of training with God, I may have just found a person able to believe God on the scale of my beliefs. His motto is “If it not written, it’s not so.” I stand corrected I am still looking. Only people who have true faith will connect with me. There is no way faithless Christians can unite with me to advance God’s kingdom in unprecedented ways. You only attract who you are alike.
So what is so important about this graphic design in My Chosen Mentors?
- In the Throne Room of Heaven, the place where the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost habitats, all have our backs in times of trouble.
- All possess endless wealth and have the power to create anything you can think or want.
- As a child of God, you live in the richest kingdom of all kingdoms in the earth, the kingdom of God and are heirs of it all (Romans 8: 17). It is time for the world and the children of God to know the Bible is a book serious attention is necessary to get help from it. Truly, this church, the True Church of the Lord Jesus Christ – A Voice in the Wilderness Ministries shall steer the body of Christ to re-think how they believe in God and His Word. The Lord Himself confirming the words I speak out of my mouth as he did for the apostles in Mark 16: 15-20, And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20 And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
- Inside of you is Christ, inside of Christ is the Father. The Father heard everything Jesus spoke out of His mouth. This caused a reaction from Father God to create whatever Jesus spoke out of His mouth because Jesus believed the report His Father gave to Him for humankind. Jesus prayed to the Father. The relationship Jesus had with Father God; you and I would have it also along with the same glory Father God had given to Him—which was the results of all petitions or requests Jesus sort (John 17:20, John 14:10, John 11:39-44).
- Jesus has told the body of Christ, everything God said He will do, he will do in Numbers 23:19
This is the results of having My Chosen Mentors in my life.
- You and I speak. God hears it and takes our Words that we have come to understand from His promises to us, and return them back to us from the images of our thoughts. It activates the Law of Continuous Transmutation, which are the images of our thoughts, which are all energy, transmuting into physical forms of the very things we give thought, or the financial counterparts of our thoughts just as he did for Jesus. All done from the words we have spoken out of our mouths (John 17: 20-23, John 14: 10, John 11: 39-44).
- Everything you speak out of your mouth will show up somehow, someway just as it did for Jesus, if you believe and continue to believe when you have My Chosen Mentors as your chosen mentors.
- In some churches, they have two hours and forth-five minutes of programs, singing you can certainly do without because it does not sound good and 15 minutes of disconnected teachings from the Bible from a seminary preacher; will not create on a supernatural scale because the Word of God is not used. This belief requires constant teachings of at least one hour and fifteen minutes of the Word of God and not storytelling year in and year out. I am not against programs, but when programs supersede the time for the Word of God, Satan is in that church. Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word of God (Romans 10: 17). In most churches, there is very little Word spoken and unnecessary activity that has not anything to do with building faith. For these reasons, the church is powerless and voiceless in the world of Satan.
Make my mentors your mentors and we all can walk in the magic of the Holy Bible.